See rates below or click HERE to view the rate flyer.
|June, September, October
|Per Person Sharing
|Family Tents Suite
(Max 4 Adults or 2 Adults & 3 kids)
*Includes private vehicle and chef
CAMP CLOSED-From 15th April-31st May
All rates are net-non commissionable per person per night and are quoted, invoiced and payable in USD and are exclusive of daily Naboisho conservancy fees.
Check in time: 1300 Hours | Checkout time:1000 Hours
- Full board accommodation (early morning tea/coffee, breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, sundowner, dinner)
- All drinks including standard alcoholic drinks, excluding premium drinks and champagne
- 2 shared day game drives in Naboisho conservancy
- 1 shared bush breakfast per stay (weather permitting)|1 shared night game drive per stay in Naboisho conservancy
- Return transfers to Ol Seki Naboisho airstrip.
- High speed Wi-Fi internet
- All 4 nights stays include a free bush dinner during the stay.
- Daily Naboisho Conservancy Fees-USD 116 per adult, USD 58 per child
- Please note for conservancy fees, child is under 18 years
- Game drive to the Mara Reserve or airstrip transfers to and from Keekorok/Ol Kiombo or within the Mara Reserve. USD 145 per person per game drive/transfer
- Bush dinner -USD 65 per person
- Extra lunch for guests on afternoon departure -USD 30 per person
- Guided bush walks-USD 40 per person | Cultural village visits-USD 35 per person per visit
- Mara Reserve Park fees -Guests landing at any main Mara Reserve airstrip are required to pay park fees upon arrival.